Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Wonder?


I'm sitting here looking out the window at the snow coming down. It's very steady, and accumulating fast. I think it's pretty, and I actually like snow this early. Keeps things festive.

The problem is that I have two job interviews today, and unfortunately, my vehicle is not the kind that should be driven anywhere in the snow. Grrrr.

So I think to myself, "Maybe I'm not supposed to work outside the house. Maybe my work is here?" I've been actively job hunting for about 3 months now, and nothing seems to be happening. Trust me, I'd LOVE to stay home and create things, take care of my home, spend these last two precious years at home with my last precious child.

So as I'm wondering about these things, and worrying about my drive today, I'd like to ask a favor of anyone who may be reading this. Please pray for me. I'd love to know God's will for me in this situation. Without a doubt.

1 comment:

christine said...

Hey sweet one--I will pray for you--for wisdom and God's great care for you as you walk this road of raising those little ones and giving them care and love--and for loving that man of yours too. I am very proud of you---and love you so much.