Monday, November 24, 2008

New Etsy Shop


Okay! I finally did it!

I don't know what took me so long, but I finally created an etsy store. I think that maybe what held me back was a fear of rejection, or disappointment if I didn't get a quick sale...or any sale for that matter. But a new way of thinking lately has got me feeling that I can only learn from this, and really I need to start sucking it up and be a big girl.

So, without further ado, I give you http://sparkleandfuzz.etsy.com

I realize it doesn't look like much now, but it will soon. I have just finished moving, and having birthday parties and so I'm trying to sort out all of my stuff AND still find time to make new stuff, clean my house, tweak recipes for holiday foods to make them healthier, find a job, wipe butts and noses, create menus, shuttle kids to lessons, workout and...well, you get the idea.

So just keep checking back, and if you like what I have, you can always let me know if you want it tweaked just for YOU!

No comments: