Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My First Sale


My "mild" frustration has turned into not-so-mild elation. I logged into my etsy account and didn't notice, but then when I checked my email, there it was: "Etsy Sale Payment Notification"

At first I didn't understand. I thought that I had mistakenly bought something on Etsy. Silly me!

Anyway, I'm just super excited and really motivated to make more. I really love what I'm doing and if I can make money doing what I love, then that's even better.

That said, even if I didn't make money, I'd still make the jewelry, because I love it that much. I'd just have to give it away!

The pic in this post is the necklace that I just sold.

1 comment:

Sophie B. said...

Thanks for this inspiration,Your jewerly are awesome. I have been making jewerly too for family and friends.I guess I need to open etsy shop asap.Thanks so much for the inspiration. By the way where do you buy your earring cards?