Monday, December 1, 2008

New Etsy Profile


Today, I created a new profile for my Etsy shop. This one says a lot more about WHO I am rather that just WHAT I am. I've copied it below.

Bio I've always lived near the beach, at least always within an hour of it. But I never really appreciated the beauty and splendor of the lake and all it had to offer.

A few years ago, my husband and I moved into the tiny little lake front village of Fairport Harbor, and my love of beach glass, beach pottery, sand, and sun was born.

There's something so calming when you hear the gentle waves playing tag with the shore, and it's so humbling when you see the mighty waves crashing over the breakwall during a furious storm. Or, I can unleash my inner daredevil and stand at the water's edge when a water spout is gathering strength.
Even in the bleakness of winter, I find beauty at the beach.

I attempt to capture the beauty of every moment at the beach with all of my beach glass jewelry. All of the pieces that I make are inspired by an experience I had while at the beach.

My love of beach glass jewelry developed into a love of all jewelry-creating, and so you'll see a variety in my shop, along with some crochet items from time to time.

No comments: